Remember this little guy? He was so tiny then! But he's a big boy now! No longer a baby but a toddler! He's officially 1 year old last Friday!
That's a great milestone! Did I mention that he can walk now? Wow! It seems like just yesterday when we were so excited about getting him to turnover from lying on his back to lying on his stomach . :p
He has begun blabbering sometime ago. His favourite word for now is "papa". Everything he sees, he points and he says "papa". I think is because his mum - Linda, always mention "papa" in front of him so he thinks everything is called "papa". kekeke!
Speaking about kids. I wanna announce to the whole world - my best friend is pregnant! I am so excited about it when she emailed to inform me! Even though I'm not too sure how many months preggie she is, coz she kinda only mentioned it briefly.. dont know if it has anything to do with "pan dang" (superstitions) so I also didnt dare to venture into asking too much.
Hmm... it's a weird feeling to be seeing your secondary school friend being pregnant, isnt it? It's like just sometime ago that we were "studying" for our 'O' levels together and then *poof* you're pregnant. It gives me the goosembumps. :p
No comments:
Post a Comment