Friday, 27 June 2008

A walk round the neighbourhood


Yesterday was a sunny day and I finally got my bum off the sofa to go have a walk around the neighbourhood.

I knew that we have swimming pool facilities at our place, but I didnt know there's a jacuzzi too! Definitely got to go enjoy it sometimes.

And did I mentioned our new place is near a lake? 5mins walk. It's really cool coz there were all the boats, jetskis etc parked at a storage place. I wonder why we actually chose this place (other than the reason that it's 5mins drive from Junyong's workplace)... abit of a waste since my husband is not the type who enjoys outdoor activities. lol

Having our housewarming party tonight. Will update with pictures later on. :)

2 comments:

littleonion said...

the lake looks like its infested with frogs! brr

Junyong and Eve said...

lol! I'm also a little scared of it. Looks as if a crocodile or something might just jump out of it so I kept a distance away. :p