Thursday, 12 June 2008

Time of the year


It's that time of the year again. House-moving. It also marks the 1st anniversary of this blog. The very first entry of this blog was dedicated to pictures of our current place. :)

Cant help but to feel that we're like nomadics. Moving from place to place with no permanant homes year to year. That's the problem with renting a place and the rental keeps going up. But this time round... it's different. We're moving to our very own condo!!!

For the past 2 months, we had been busy with the house-searching, loan application and property documentation etc. We hadnt really mention about it or I should say, I hadnt actually blogged about it coz I didnt want to jinx it. But yesterday was the finalization of everything and we'll be getting the keys this Saturday! And I just got to let it out of me!! :D

Yes! We've finally got a home of our own! :D

No comments: