Just received our new checkbook and couldnt help showing it off immediately! Hello Kitty Checks! Hah! This is 1 out of the 4 designs within each checkbook. :p
Love the fact that we can actually choose to have personalized checks over here instead of the standard checkbook that are printed by banks in Singapore. I also had a "hard time" convincing dear to let me order the super cute checks. "Hard time" actually because I couldnt decide between Care Bears and Hello Kitty and kept bothering him to help me decide. hehee!
But I suspect dear's gonna insist I be the one to sign on the checks in future (it's a man's ego thingy. which is a good thing too.. keke!)
Oh! And did you noticed that "checks" is the US English of referring to checks instead of UK English of referring cheques as "cheques". I was a little confused initially but is starting to get used to the spelling differences and different terms of referring the current account as a checking account. :)
3 comments:
aiyo! so cute! can you write me a check please? and also one with carebears? PLEEAASSSSSSEEEEE!!!
write me a check too!
so cute i wonder if ppl bear to bank it in.
lol! okok. I can write "Zero dollars" check for both of u. :p
I only have the hello kitty checks for now. Dont have the carebears one. When I almost done with this stack of 150 checks (which will take ages), I'll order the carebear ones. :D
Post a Comment