Why does it have to have so many spiders???
Today's the 7th day since we moved into our new place, and I've seen umpteen number of spiders.... at least 5... It's not that the place has been empty for very long. Just 1 day interval before we moved in. Huh.... Somemore the previous owner was a single lady... I wonder how she dealth with all these spiders sharing the same roof as her.
For us, depending on my mood... sometimes I'm not bothered with them, and just kinda ignore them so they can get along and eat up any other insects that flies into our house. But sometimes, when I'm in a killing mood, I'll get dear to capture and throw them away. Either dead or alive... I dont really care, as long as they're not in our house.
Sigh! I dont want to keep getting dear to capture and kill them by accident, but I really hate the idea of them spinning webs around our house as if it's an old ancient place that hasnt been cleaned for quite awhile.
Is there any ways to keep them away?
Friday, 20 June 2008
I love my new house BUT....
Posted by
Junyong and Eve
at
11:18 am
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
as long as it's the small spiders with long legs called daddy long legs, you should keep them. they eat house centipedes, flies and all other pests. very useful creatures!
ok then. selective killing of spiders. lol
Post a Comment